#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Lion House Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

So, I am picky about sweet breads. Oh, who am I kidding, I am picky about FOOD. Whenever someone brings food over to me, I am skeptical about liking it or it being as good as something else I make. It's shameful, right? But, that is how I currently am. So, my good friend, Tanisha, brought me some chocolate chip banana bread. I decided to try a bite. Oh. My. Heaven. It was fabulous - which is why I am posting it here, with her permission. :) I found the recipe and picture below here.




Lion House Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
1/2 c. butter
1 c. sugar
2 eggs
1 c. smashed up bananas
1/4 c. milk
1 tsp. lemon juice
2 c. flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. soda
1/4 tsp. salt

You can bake it in small loaf pans instead of the big ones. It makes six or eight of them if you do a double batch.

Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or so (small pans) or until golden on top and a toothpick comes out clean.

Try to hide a couple loaves before your kids eat them all. And I didn't get a personal photo of the bread, because, um, we ate it too fast.

No comments: