Lone Star Chicken Enchiladas:
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, drained
- 3/4 cup salsa verde
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded pepper Jack cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a shallow
- bowl, combine cream and salt.
- Dip both sides of each tortilla in cream mixture; top with 1/4 cup
- chicken mixture. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased
- 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Pour remaining cream mixture over top;
- sprinkle with cheese. Cover and freeze for up to 6 months.
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove
- from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at
- 350° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6
- Nutrition Facts: 2 enchiladas equals 897 calories, 65 g fat (37 g saturated fat), 270 mg cholesterol, 1,437 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 45 g protein.
I found this recipe here.