#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Rocky Road Fudge

I found this recipe just as I was switching over to gluten-free eating. I made it for Valentine's Day and it was a HUGE hit! I found the recipe here.

My picture.


Rocky Road Fudge


INGREDIENTS:

1-1/2 tsp plus 1 tbsp butter, divided

2 cups (12 oz) chocolate chips

1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk

2 cups salted peanuts

1 package (10-1/2 oz) miniature marshmallows


HOW TO PREPARE:

Line a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan with foil and grease the foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside.


In a large saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, milk and remaining butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in peanuts. Place marshmallows in a large bowl; add chocolate mixture and stir well. Note: some of my marshmallows started to melt a little bit. 


Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Cut into 1-1/2-in. squares. Yield: about 2-1/2 pounds.


No comments: