#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sweet Potato Casserole

Sweet Potato Casserole: I never had this growing up, but my husband MUST have it, so I obey his wishes. According to him - it's VERY tasty. I'm not a fan of sweet potatoes, myself, but if I was - then I'd like this recipe.


Sweet Potato Casserole:
3 cups cooked sweet potatoes (my mil uses the microwave, I use the oven to bake them)
2 eggs
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp cloves
2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 cup milk

Stir together all ingredients. Pour into casserole dish.

Topping:
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup pecans, chopped
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup butter

Blend together and pour over top of sweet potatoes. Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees. Voila!

No comments: