Sunday, June 17, 2012

Traditional Shortbread Wedges

I had been wanting to find a company that sold shortbread, as it is a favorite of my dad's and I wanted to surprise him by having it mailed to him for Father's Day. I looked and looked to no avail. Then I was reading in my Martha Stewart Living Magazine and there was an article on what cookies to mail to soldiers in the middle east. Lo, and behold, I found this recipe for Traditional Shortbread Wedges. And if they would stay fresh for 2 weeks to the middle east, then they would stay fresh for the 2-3 days it would take to arrive in Oklahoma. I was excited to try this recipe and my kids loved it so much that I made another batch for our family the next day. Simple and delicious and quite easy to make. I love that they're not too sweet.



Traditional Shortbread Wedges:

Print Friendly and PDF Pin It

No comments: