• 4 cups whole milk
• 1 cinnamon stick
• 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
• 1/2 cup rice or almond flour
• 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
• Ice cubes
• Garnish: ground cinnamon and cinnamon sticks
• Milk – add to taste (I added quite a bit – I thought it was too sweet, otherwise)
1. Bring whole milk and cinnamon stick to a simmer in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat, and transfer to a bowl. Whisk in condensed milk, flour, and vanilla. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
2. Strain mixture through a fine sieve. Divide among 4 ice-filled glasses. Garnish with ground cinnamon and cinnamon sticks.
Photo found here.Pin It