Friday, May 13, 2011

Chicken Orange Salad

This recipe is so simple and delicious. It's a great way to get protein, vegetables, and fruit all in one easy meal.

Chicken Orange Salad
INGREDIENTS:
Chopped lettuce (any type)
Tyson grilled & ready refrigerated fully cooked grilled chicken breast strips, cut into bite-size pieces
1 large can of mandarin oranges, drained
Ranch dressing

HOW TO PREPARE:
Mix together. My kids gave this salad two thumbs up!




You can cook your own chicken, if you prefer.
Print Friendly and PDF Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill, my family loves this recipe, too, but I change it up a little. Salad is ALWAYS fresh baby spinach (yum!). For dressing, I mix 2 cups balsamic vinegar, 2 packages Sweet n Low, 1 tsp. salt, 1 tsp ground black pepper. Shake it all up really well and pour as much as you like over the salad. Sometimes I add a sprinkle of pine nuts. It's wonderful!
Hugs,
JEB