Friday, February 5, 2010

Chicken Broccoli Shells

I really like this recipe. You don't find many recipes that involve my favorite Italian sauce: alfredo!

Chicken Broccoli Shells:
1 jar (16oz) Alfredo sauce
2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed & chopped
2 cups diced cooked chicken
1 cup shredded cheese
¼ cup parmesan cheese

Jumbo pasta shells, cooked & drained

In a large bowl, combine alfredo, broccoli, chicken & cheeses. Spoon into pasta shells. Place in a greased 13 x 9 inch pan. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Print Friendly and PDF Pin It

1 comment:

Mary said...

Ooooh this looks so delicious. Alfredo sauce is definitely my weakness. When I was about 14 I learned to make Alfredo sauce from scratch and then proceeded to make it once a week for several months :-P